Why is HVAC Maintenance Important?Published on: October 1, 2019
In an effort to reduce expenses, some homeowners skip the HVAC maintenance schedule that is recommended by their HVAC manufacturer. Although this might seem like a good idea at the time; there are several reasons why eliminating routine air conditioner maintenance and furnace maintenance can cost you more in the long run. We’ve put together a list of the top 5 reasons why heating and air conditioning maintenance is important.
5 Reasons for HVAC Service
1. Routine HVAC Service Can Reduce Energy Bills – Homeowners can save up to 30% on their energy bills, all by adhering to an HVAC maintenance schedule. Routine maintenance ensures that your system is operating at peak performance and efficiency.
2. Air Conditioning Maintenance Means Fewer Repairs – By performing routine maintenance on your air conditioner and furnace, you will effectively catch issues before they start, or before they do much damage. This can save you lots of money on costly repairs.
3. AC Maintenance Increases the Lifespan of Your System – Routine AC maintenance save you money on repairs. But it can also extend the life of your entire system. One faulty part can cause catastrophic damage to an HVAC system over time. It is in your best interest to service your system properly. Having routine maintenance by a licensed HVAC company also keeps your manufacturer warranty in place.
4. Air Conditioning Service Keeps Your Equipment Safe – Routine HVAC maintenance can keep your system from leaking carbon monoxide. It also keeps it from turning in to a fire hazard. It ensures you don’t experience frozen pipes, etc. should the temperatures go below freezing.
5. HVAC Maintenance Improves Comfort and Air Quality – Well-serviced HVAC systems are a crucial part of keeping your indoor air quality at a high level. Part of your maintenance plan will be to have your air ducts cleaned, which will help keep any dirt, dust, and mold out of the air.
HVAC Service and Maintenance Benefits
Keeping to your routine HVAC service will dramatically improve your comfort, keep your system functioning at its best, and positively impact your pocketbook. Although you might think that skipping a scheduled maintenance is a good way to save a few bucks, it can prove costly in the long run. Contact one of our recommended HVAC companies to book your routine maintenance today!