Superstitions of the Ides of March notwithstanding, no one wants to get blindsided by a heating and cooling system breaking down. AC Southeast knows the struggles your heating and cooling system experiences during March and that technicians can keep your system running smoothly no matter the weather. We offer HVAC service to keep your system healthy and will assist you with future heating and cooling repairs. Get the most out of your unit this March with a preventative maintenance plan!
Importance of HVAC Preventative Maintenance
In case you forgot to schedule service recently, call a technician for HVAC service to give your system the tune-up it needs. AC Southeast has licensed professionals trained to handle any heating and cooling repair. Just like with any other expensive appliance in your home, your HVAC system needs to be maintained on a regular basis to provide your home with a comfortable environment and optimal energy efficiency.
If something looks off inside your system, our experts will diagnose the problem, fix it or replace the damaged part. If the problem isn’t caught early, an emergency heating and cooling repair may be inevitable and will cost you even more than a preventative HVAC service call. To keep your system performing at its best during the highs and lows of March, invest in a preventative maintenance plan from an AC Southeast heating and cooling expert.
Advantages of HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Preventing expensive breakdowns on your HVAC system isn’t the only reason to schedule routine HVAC service. There are several perks to maintaining your equipment, some are immediate and others more long-term. Some of the most obvious advantages include:
- Fewer HVAC repairs: One of the most important reasons to have HVAC service on a regular basis is to reduce malfunctions at unexpected times. Routine maintenance by a technician will include a thorough inspection and cleaning of your system, catching anything poised to pose a problem in the future.
- Extended life expectancy: Heating and cooling systems are made to last a certain number of years, and without preventative maintenance, your system will need replacing sooner than you are necessary. No one wants to experience a moment during a heating and cooling repair when the technician says there’s no hope. Keep your system healthy and you will enjoy added years to your HVAC’s life.
- Reduced energy bills: A neglected system starts to use more energy to operate, increasing your monthly utility bill before you know it. Sometimes you may notice an increase in your energy use when a major malfunction occurs while small increases go unnoticed at first. A neglected system begins to struggle to control the climate inside your home and operates harder to keep ideal temperatures throughout your house. Keeping your system clean and at its highest efficiency keeps your energy bills low.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Preventative maintenance on your heating and cooling unit ensures your system is clear of dust, dirt and other debris. Contaminants are pulled into your system from the fresh air outside and stale air inside your home. When an HVAC filter isn’t changed regularly, the pollutants escape into your indoor air through the air ducts, causing major health issues for you and your family.
- Keep your manufacturer warranty valid: Regular maintenance is typically a requirement and neglecting to maintain your system could void your warranty, leaving you vulnerable to a large out of pocket repair bill. Prevent this by investing in a service plan.
Don’t wait until your only option is an emergency heating and cooling repair on your system. Call AC Southeast now to schedule HVAC service on your equipment. A technician will inspect your unit, repair or replace any damaged components and extend the life of your HVAC system with a preventative maintenance plan.